Saturday, June 1, 2013

Singapore Memory Project

Have you heard of the Singapore Memory Project? To be honest, I have not until I received a comment on one of my posts. It was actually an invitation to be part of the Singapore Memory Project. It is a national initiative to collect, preserve and provide access to Singapore's culture and heritage. It aims to build a national collection of content in diverse formats (including print, audio and video), to preserve them in digital form, and make them available for discovery and research. This is a wonderful initiative for our culture and heritage to be passed down to our future generations.

I am so surprised and honored to be invited to pledge my blog to this project. It will take approximately 2 months for my blog's inclusion to be completed.

To know more about this project and to pledge your blog, visit Singapore Memory Project.


No comments:

You might also like this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...