Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dora Awfully Chocolate Cake

This cake is especially for my cell group friend, Agnes's darling, Alaina's fourth birthday. Alaina loves everything about Dora. Agnes passed me her favourite Dora figurines to be put onto the cake. They are so cute, aren't they? I have actually planned to pipe a Dora face onto the cake and have downloaded the picture from the internet. Alas, my plan didn't come true as I had a very busy national day week starting from baking cookies for my son's class party to preparing "popiah" feast on National Day itself.

I'm no good at piping words onto cakes. See how ugly the words are. I should practise this more often. I sprinkled the cake with rainbow sprinklers to brighten up the cake since it is for a small, sweet girl. I'm quite pleased with how the cake turned out. It looked quite pretty. Isn't it? I'll try piping a Dora face on my next cake to see how it will turn out.

No comments:

You might also like this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...