Thursday, September 23, 2010

Football design birthday cake



It is my son, Ryan's 10th birthday. He's into soccer now and I promised to bake him a football design cake. Here it is! The design looks not too bad for a first time attempt at decorating a cake using buttercream. I baked him a vanilla-flavoured sponge cake with strawberry fresh cream filling. It is then topped up with buttercream piped into a football design. Personally, I think a chocolate sponge cake will taste much better than vanilla. But Ryan wanted a different flavour.

Happy Birthday Ryan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. wedding cakes montgomery al

Joyce said...

Hi,

Thank you for your encouragement. Happy browsing.

Joyce

You might also like this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...